Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies (23 pics)

Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies (23 pics)

Savage grandpa

1Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

I asked my grandpa to take a screenshot and this is what I got.

2Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

Talking about nailing screenshots… “My dad photocopied his phone screen to use a coupon.”

3Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

This grandma really tried her best.

4Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“This is my grandmother’s Facebook profile picture.”

5Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My girlfriend’s dad wishing no one a happy birthday”!

6Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My grandpa’s eye phone”

7Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My 60-year-old coworker has been texting me every day for over a year.”

8Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

Thanks, that was helpful.

9Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

Well, that’s really convenient!

10Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

Do you think he had BBQ for breakfast?

11Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“That’s a little bit rude, Nanny.”

12Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My dad took my daughter fishing last summer. This is the only picture he posted.”

13Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

This emoji has ruined his online dating.

14Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

You don’t mess with Granny!

15Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

This granny is on Tinder trying to find her granddaughter a decent man.

16Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“So we bought my grandpa a new wireless phone.”

17Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My mom wanted to make sure she was understood.”

18Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My mom doing online shopping.”

19Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“My father’s ability to take a selfie.”

20Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

Does he speak Klingon?

21Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“Calm down, grandma.”

22Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies

“Grandma said she was in the middle of the Atlantic late last night with no further explanation.”

23Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: elderly, people, digital, era, technologies



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2LNxFK4
https://ift.tt/2uQV9rb https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Elderly People Just Can’t Wrap Their Heads Around Technologies (23 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.