That’s a Whole Lot of Nope (39 pics)

That

That's a Whole Lot of Nope (39 pics)
My husband took this picture on his way to work.1That“Mom sent me to the store last night. This is what I found upon arriving — a flock of crows. I actually couldn’t bring myself to go in.”2ThatI just wanted to close the door.3That“I was evacuated from the town of Pripyat after the infamous Chernobyl nuclear power plant accident in 1986. Two years ago I went there for the first time and visited our old apartment. Recently I found an old black and white picture of my dad holding me in the very same room in 1985 and composed them together.”4That“Had to walk by this in my building at 3 a.m.”5That“Something is looking at me from the sink.”6That“I work at a state park. Was exploring one of the abandoned buildings and decided to check out the bathroom. I got scared to death.”7ThatThis photo was taken on an abandoned ship. There were no outsiders on the vessel and the following police investigation didn’t bring any results. It’s not possible to get on or off the ship without being caught by CCTV. Who is this man with an axe?8That“My friend took this pic in Chile when the volcano was erupting.”9That“I was smoking last night when this shadow caught my eye.”10That“I live in an old house from the ’50s on a military base… I heard my 2-month-old laugh through our monitor. Freaked me out when I turned the display on.”11That“Noticed this when walking past a river in Copenhagen.”12That“I was driving down a woodsy back road in the mountains when I saw something out the corner of my eye.”13That“I was taking pictures of a house and later I saw that I was not alone there.”14That“I’ve been forced to live out of my car for now. Once I woke and found this on my rear window — someone was watching me sleep. I’ve never felt so vulnerable.”15That“It was standing in front of my bedroom window at 2 a.m.”16That“The house we are living in has a bunker below. I managed to squeeze my phone in one of the cracks of the door to take this creepy picture.”17That“Mom was going through old photos of me…”18ThatThese girls took a photo in their school toilet. The reflection in the mirror made everyone scratch their heads twice when they saw the picture.19That

Ah, beautiful Australia…

20That

I heard that each truck could only fit one truck. So I put a truck on another truck to fit more trucks.

21That

Slight overreaction

22That

This thing came straight from my worst nightmare.

23That

Riding down from Nope town.

24That

My head starts spinning just from looking at it.

25That

Never NEVER go into your neighbor’s basement.

26That

Let’s hope nothing catches fire near this area.

27That

An actual bladder stone.

28That

That’s quite a hiking trail.

29That

I think I should just burn it.

30That

Nope, it’s not snow. It’s Australia.

31That

Nope, it’s not a pattern…

32That

Worst game of hide and seek ever

33That

African version of Kermit

34That

I hope they realize that there are no extra lives in this game.

35That

Caterpillars attack.

36That

Jaws nope

37That

I think I can hold it.

38That

OK, I’ve changed my mind

39That
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: nope, no way, wtf, weird



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2rlMLO1
https://ift.tt/2HOraJ8 https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

That’s a Whole Lot of Nope (39 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.