Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives (80 pics)

Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives (80 pics)
“This ad in our public library for the romance section:”1Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My friend worked very hard for this pic:”2Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesWhen your travel pillow makes you Shakespeare:3Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThe best sand castle4Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesPenne for your thoughts, M’lady!5Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesAlways leave something weird in your office desk drawer for the next worker.6Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesIt’s so hard to find gluten free parking these days!7Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives

“Grooms shoes at my friend’s Catholic wedding.”

8Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesA warning sign at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History9Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesA wonderful name for a yacht10Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“This is my mom’s way of fixing a hole in the wall:”11Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“A sign at a local music store”12Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesCoffee is the answer to all questions.13Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives

Nature also has a sense of humor. This cat has a black chin, so it always looks surprised.

14Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“This is what an ATM presented me with.”15Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThis is how to be photographed at the cinema.16Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesDoctors have a great sense of humor.17Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesAn announcement from our local supermarket.18Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesPolice officers have a sense of humor too.19Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThis is what growing old with dignity and a sense of humor really means.20Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesTrue!21Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“At the end of the work week, I need this sign too.”22Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesHe lost his leg, but not his sense of humor.23Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThe postman did his best.24Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesSomebody’s 14th February is not their happiest day.25Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Today I’m having surgery. I hope the surgeon shares my sense of humor.”26Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesSomeone has very cynical neighbors.27Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My boyfriend got me this thoughtful gift when I passed my driving test…”28Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThis is how to solve having a bad morning.29Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesI’d love to follow this advice, but…30Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThey definitely found each other.31Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesAnd this comment is worth the entire world.32Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I sewed eyeballs on my cats’ bed to make it look like a monster was eating them.”33Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I’m going crazy.”34Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Jeez, my life is so boring.”35Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“He grew up so fast!”36Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I have never wanted anything more in my life…”37Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I have just given the spider in my bathroom its eviction notice.”38Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“OK. So my brother got my ENTIRE FAMILY these plain black mugs….but when they get hot, they’re COVERED ENTIRELY IN MY MUG SHOT.”39Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“It’s been 3 days since I replaced my sister’s goldfish with carrots.”40Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My dad makes my stepmom take pictures of him doing weird things when we have record-breaking low temperatures.”41Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThis is what happens when a man doesn’t get disappointed because of being bald but uses the free space for a cool tattoo.42Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I’ve been using this as a water bottle for about a month now. I kinda love the judging eyes it gets me at the gym.”43Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I called the cops a couple of weeks ago because a bottle of fermented grape juice exploded, and I thought it was a gunshot. Here’s what my friends did to my staircase for April Fools’…”44Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesThis man failed his driving test 13 times. His family got him this cake with a driver’s license on it. Now at least he’s got one on a cake.45Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesWhen your colleagues are extremely caring:46Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesSomeone at this museum has a sense of humor.47Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My wife wanted to let the pizza place know that they’re overdoing it with the advertising.”48Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My friend who lost his leg this summer posted this on Facebook.”49Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My wife and daughter are trying their best to help me recreate this moment.”50Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My buddy has a good sense of humor.”51Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I’m a marine biology student, and my cousins saw fit to give me blobfish slippers for Christmas. I thought you all deserved to know about them.”52Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My dad and his morbid sense of humor make their way to the family reunion.”53Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Got my dad cushions with my face on them as a joke present. Turned out creepier than expected.”54Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Troll dad level: awesome”55Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My sister was in the building that exploded in NYC. Broken nose, broken ribs, perforated lung, and she still has her sense of humor.”56Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesWhen you ask for a joke inside the box and they put a mirror in there:57Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“So an online candy store offered free shipping on all orders. I decided to do a troll order and ordered a 50-cent candy with free shipping. Ended up getting a lot more than I asked for…”58Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My coworker may have stolen my prank karma, but watching her take it down was plenty worth it.”59Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesA cardiologist’s office with a sense of humor!60Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My friends asked me to look after their dog. They forgot that I am Korean.”61Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Before utilizing a Christmas tree, pack it properly.”62Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesDone!63Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesIf there is anything that he lost, it’s not his sense of humor for sure.64Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Finally, I found an ideal present for my friend.”65Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I presented a T-shirt to my younger brother.”66Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My husband always got colored pencils for his birthday and Christmas growing up, and he hates them because he’s colorblind. He’s wanted an iPhone forever, so today I bought him one, and this is how I wrapped it.”67Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesNo, thank you.68Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“My dad was shocked when he saw this elf for the first time, but now he insists on putting this elf up every Christmas.”69Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I ordered a cake for my birthday.”70Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesJust a commemorative plaque on a bench in the park!71Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesWhen you are trying to help your parents with using a computer.72Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Flying home for the holidays and dressed to surprise the family. Before the flight, I met this stranger at the airport. Instant best friends.”73Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“I work at a tech company. This is our Christmas tree.”74Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Dumpsters were painted!”75Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesWho needs a laptop if you can easily put the iMac in your bag?76Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesIf your party doesn’t look even remotely like this, don’t invite me.77Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesWhen you have a Camry, but nobody believes you.78Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives“Hey, what have you been up to?”79Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our LivesNom-nom-nom-nom…80Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: humor, jokes, funny



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2A6Mh5S
https://ift.tt/2uMdPbs https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Humor Is The Essential Part Of Our Lives (80 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.