Genes Decide Everything (29 pics)

Genes Decide Everything (29 pics)
“My friend in 2014 and his father in 1977 — both are 20 years old.”1Genes Decide EverythingA mother in 1980 and her daughter in 2014. They are the same age in the pictures.2Genes Decide Everything“My dad in 1978 and me in 2013. One waistcoat for both of us!”3Genes Decide Everything“My mother holding me (on the left) and me holding my son (on the right)”4Genes Decide Everything“Apparently I bear some resemblance to my great-grandfather.”5Genes Decide Everything“My wife is on the left and my daughter is on the right.”6Genes Decide Everything“My great-grandmother in 1918 and me”7Genes Decide Everything“Me and my son, my mom and me”8Genes Decide Everything“My father and me — can you guess who’s who?”9Genes Decide EverythingSisters and their daughters…unbelievable!10Genes Decide Everything

“My granddad and me at the age of 20”

11Genes Decide Everything“My great-grandmother and me, 80 years apart”12Genes Decide Everything“My grandpa in Antarctica in 1940 is on the left and I’m on the right.”13Genes Decide Everything“My grandmother and me”14Genes Decide Everything“My dad and his friend 30 years ago vs me and his son today”15Genes Decide Everything“My 13-year-old daughter and me on the same day”16Genes Decide Everything“My great-grandmother Fannie from Poland in 1915 and me today”17Genes Decide Everything“Me when I graduated from college and my grandpa around the same age”18Genes Decide Everything“My father and I, 29 years apart”19Genes Decide Everything20Genes Decide Everything“My friend’s father in 1986 and my friend today”21Genes Decide Everything“Me and my son being 3-year-old kids”22Genes Decide Everything“My dad and I wearing the same glasses”23Genes Decide Everything“My grandma says I look like her sister when she was my age.”24Genes Decide Everything“100 years apart: my great-grandfather and me at 19”25Genes Decide Everything“My grandmother and I both at age 20”26Genes Decide Everything“I look exactly like my grandfather when he was my age.”27Genes Decide Everything“My mother and I, both at age 25”28Genes Decide Everything“My brother (left) and father (right)”29Genes Decide Everything
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: genes, genetic features, parents, grandparents



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2wJ2iKs
https://ift.tt/2wJNX1a https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Genes Decide Everything (29 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.