Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly (21 pics)

Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly (21 pics)

Mother and daughter at the same age

1Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

Even the look can be inherited from a great-grandmother.

2Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My mother and me, both at age 15.”

3Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My dad and I at the same age (28)”

4Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

When even the facial expression is the same:

5Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

Mother and son

6Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My mother and I at the same age, taken exactly 30 years apart. There’s really only one major difference.”

7Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My son and I at the same age…”

8Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

Charming father and son

9Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“Me with my father”

10Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My son and I at the same age. I was dressed up for Halloween, he’s just doing him.”

11Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

The best gift for a man is a son who looks like him.

12Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

They even support the same team…

13Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

A daughter is exactly like her father.

14Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“Recreated a 30-year-old photo of my dad with me at 5 weeks old. Here is me and my daughter also at 5 weeks. Note: I don’t usually wear a mustache.”

15Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

The children in this family are really serious…

16Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

These dimples and these eyes:

17Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

Daughters from different generations

18Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

The happiest family we’ve ever seen!

19Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My father and I at the same age, 30 years apart.”

20Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly

“My mom commissioned this dress for me (left) when I was 3 years old. An 80-year-old woman made it for me. I’ve had both of my daughters photographed at the same age. I plan on having my one-year-old photographed in it once it fits her also.”

21Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: genes, genetic features, parents, grandparents



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2O6aOtp
https://ift.tt/2yH02VV https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Genes Really Do Work Tirelessly (21 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.