Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously (25 pics)

Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously (25 pics)

“It was tough being a 40-year-old church lady in the 6th grade.”

1Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“I’m 11 and I’m going to do your taxes.”

2Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“Went into the 7th grade ready for retirement.”

3Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

A serious politician? No, just a serious teenager…

4Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“My parents told me transition lenses were cool…I look like Elton John.”

5Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“I was maybe 13 in this photo — early 2000s…and I’m a girl…”

6Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“Titanic, western and newscaster glamour shots: 1998 in a nutshell”

7Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“My parents owned a restaurant and insisted on taking a picture of me before the Valentine’s Day dance.”

8Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

No, this is not a teacher.

9Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“Today I have had enough beers to finally post this photo from freshman year of high school.”

10Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“My friend was 12 going on 45.”

11Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“My fiance handed me his passport from when he was 16.”

12Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“I was 8 going on 43, divorced, going for cheeky drinks with the girls after a long day at the office.”

13Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“I thought this was the cool guy pose.”

14Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

Only the braces give away that this is a teenager.

15Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“My mom wanted a George Michael, but she had a daughter.”

16Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“Imagine my horror upon finding out that my mother had this framed.”

17Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“Me at 12 years old after finding out that my grandbabies haven’t eaten yet.”

18Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“As a 10-year-old male, I was a 30-year-old female.”

19Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“My 8th grade graduation. Looks like I just got my Master’s…”

20Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“I had no idea hairdressers existed until high school. My mom cut my hair my whole life.”

21Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“In 1981, I looked like a 57-year-old bookkeeper.”

22Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

A 56-year-old triple-divorcé in the early ’90s or a 10-year-old who thought glamour shots were the height of sophistication and elegance? You decide.

23Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“They didn’t call me ’triangle head’ for nothing.”

24Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously

“Looking like someone’s aunt who had 12 cats”

25Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: maturing, kids, funny



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2Ax8vMn
https://ift.tt/2EMXNp9 https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Maturing Early – They Took It Too Seriously (25 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.