Relatives Just Never Care (19 pics)

Relatives Just Never Care (19 pics)

The children have chosen strange old-fashioned technologies.

1Relatives Just Never Care

This husband gives the TV remote to his wife after the World Cup.

2Relatives Just Never Care

This boy made a 911 call after dad drove through a red light.

3Relatives Just Never Care

“I gave up carbs and sugar, so this is how my family celebrated my birthday.”

4Relatives Just Never Care

“My dad calmly explained he was tired of people not refilling the roll.”

5Relatives Just Never Care

“When I was younger I used to like pulling the heads off of my sister’s Barbie dolls and drawing a face on the stump underneath.”

6Relatives Just Never Care

“Mom said, ’Throw the bucket!’ meaning just the water, but grandma took it too literally.”

7Relatives Just Never Care

“My son wanted to have a Man Bun like his uncle — I present the Man Sprout.”

8Relatives Just Never Care

“My grandma came in and said my Scrabble tiles look weird, but she’s glad it’s still being played ’among us.’ I was cleaning my keyboard…”

9Relatives Just Never Care

“It was my mom’s birthday today and my dad didn’t check the cake before showing it to her. Her name is Peg.”

10Relatives Just Never Care

“For Father’s Day, here is the sign we made to greet dad from his work trip.”

11Relatives Just Never Care

“I asked my sister to save me some cake. She took it literally.”

12Relatives Just Never Care

“When your wife deserves the best so you wake her up to a romantic candlelit breakfast.”

13Relatives Just Never Care

“His son graduates from 1st grade, but shhhh there is a game on!”

14Relatives Just Never Care

“My wife and I decided on not getting any pets anytime soon. So my son goes to the fair with his aunt and wins all of these.”

15Relatives Just Never Care

“My grandpa letting my little sister practice her nail polishing on him.”

16Relatives Just Never Care

“My dad didn’t even wait to get home to use his Father’s Day card.”

17Relatives Just Never Care

“Grandma calling out my grandpa in a photo album I just found tonight.”

18Relatives Just Never Care

“My friend’s boyfriend wasn’t happy about his kindergarten picture. His parents still have it framed in their house 20 years later.”

19Relatives Just Never Care
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: relatives, funny, family



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2zvJTmq
https://ift.tt/2PdJdaw https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Relatives Just Never Care (19 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.