That Was The Moment They Knew They’ve Had Enough Of Their Job (11 pics)

That Was The Moment They Knew They've Had Enough Of Their Job (11 pics)
1That Was The Moment They Knew They2That Was The Moment They Knew They3That Was The Moment They Knew They4That Was The Moment They Knew They5That Was The Moment They Knew They

Me: “That’s… a shame. Since you promised that you’d cover me and children right away, that you’d arrange the 60 days going to not apply to me, and I told you that was a condition for me accepting this job. Also, my son’s surgery is literally on Monday, in two days.”

And he was shocked shocked that I quit the next week, just totally livid that I gave a week’s notice. “You know this means you’ll never work here again” yeah Jorge that’s the $#*!ing point.

6That Was The Moment They Knew They7That Was The Moment They Knew They8That Was The Moment They Knew They9That Was The Moment They Knew They10That Was The Moment They Knew They11That Was The Moment They Knew They

During this I accidentally dropped two bread plates and they broke. Manager says to me “I’ll have to take those out of your pay.” I told him that was funny, thinking he was joking. He wasn’t.

I turned around and grabbed a stack of dinner plates, threw them on the floor and said “take those out of my pay too” and walked out to leave him with the whole mess.

Credits: www.reddit.com

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: enough, quit job, stories



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2DoyXKg
https://ift.tt/2PXJORR https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

That Was The Moment They Knew They’ve Had Enough Of Their Job (11 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.