Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic (25 pics)

Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic (25 pics)

Look at this munchkin who thinks this is how you’re meant to eat your food!

1Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

When you have a perfectly new bed, but just aren’t feeling it:

2Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

The cat flap was put there for this use but still, there might have been an easier way.

3Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“This is how you use a bed, right?”

4Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“I know what I’m doing here, human!”

5Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

Look at how this cutie drinks out of its water fountain.

6Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

Why bother sleeping anywhere else when this shoe is openly available?

7Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“The smart way to get water…duh.”

8Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“Expensive cat furniture bought with love? No, cardboard box!”

9Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

Hunting helpless prey…

10Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“My cat Fergus also doubles as a step.”

11Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“My cat looking through closed blinds for birds with 4 parakeets right behind her.”

12Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

This kitty obviously just wanted to turn itself to liquid.

13Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“Normally she goes for sink faucets…this is new.”

14Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“I’m the queen of comfort, poise, and grace.”

15Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“Oh, hello. You’re home early today. I was just hanging out…”

16Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“I can’t leave you alone for one second, can I?”

17Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“He thinks he’s being sneaky.”

18Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“You’d know how comfortable it was if you tried it yourself, trust me.”

19Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“Hello. Yes, I would like to demand some attention.”

20Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“This is where I come for some me time.”

21Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“This is a bed, right? It’s good whatever it is.”

22Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

“This is my pizza now!”

23Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

Diet and exercise are a must for a healthy lifestyle. This kitty just likes to do her stretches whilst already eating.

24Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic

New door frame? Nope! New cat toy!

25Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: cats, logic, funny



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2ri9OJE
https://ift.tt/2G0AyJb https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Cats Don’t Care About Human Logic (25 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.