Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity (18 pics)

Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity (18 pics)
“My friend’s sister is weird. I won’t come over anymore.”1Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityThis girl knows what life is. Just take a look at her Halloween costume.2Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“It’s always nice getting pictures from our son’s teacher showing how he’s excelling in school.”3Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“I really want to read this book, but I have a lollipop.”4Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityIt’s obvious.5Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityIngenuity be like:6Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“I don’t remember putting that on the shopping list…”7Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“Last night my daughter had a bad dream. Today she made puppets to guard her room while she sleeps.”8Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“The new kid at my school came in dressed as a banana today. The school lunch included a banana so naturally, everyone was donating their bananas to him.”9Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityHow to save your energy:10Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityDon’t make things complicated.11Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityA baby has found a solution.12Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityHow to get ice cream fast:13Kids Can’t Control Their CreativityThere are only 2 reasons…14Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“A coffee mug my little brother got for our mom yesterday”15Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“My little brother decided to do this once he finished all his nuggets.”16Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“My little sister killed a spider with hairspray, then felt bad about it after.”17Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity“We always get each other ironic gifts. My little sister killed it this year.”18Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: kids, creativity, funny



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2rkVErf
https://ift.tt/2Gb71wv https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Kids Can’t Control Their Creativity (18 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.