Restaurants…They Are So Different (23 pics)

Restaurants…They Are So Different (23 pics)
1Restaurants…They Are So Different

“Asked for a glass of ice and some guacamole.”

2Restaurants…They Are So Different

“Went through the Taco Bell drive-through with a friend of mine. When asked if we wanted sauce, I said, ’As much as you’re allowed to give me.’ I may have made a mistake.”

3Restaurants…They Are So Different

Pasta noodle for a straw…

4Restaurants…They Are So Different5Restaurants…They Are So Different6Restaurants…They Are So Different

For when you don’t want rib eye, but rather ribs and eyes.

7Restaurants…They Are So Different

Take it and go.

8Restaurants…They Are So Different

“My buddy ordered risotto. He wasn’t expecting beef ribs.”

9Restaurants…They Are So Different

“A kid asked for a unicorn pancake at the local diner. 10/10 would order again.”

10Restaurants…They Are So Different11Restaurants…They Are So Different

“The waitress serving my table saw that I liked The Powerpuff Girls so she made a Blossom to go with my chocolate cheesecake.”

12Restaurants…They Are So Different13Restaurants…They Are So Different

Trying just a little too hard to be original.

14Restaurants…They Are So Different

“Sign at a local pub.”

15Restaurants…They Are So Different

Great deal.

16Restaurants…They Are So Different

“My boyfriend was just served a beverage in a fry basket.”

17Restaurants…They Are So Different18Restaurants…They Are So Different

This is what they call “the bill” at this joint.

19Restaurants…They Are So Different

“A waiter dropped one French fry on the floor and then brought me this.”

20Restaurants…They Are So Different

“I ordered an online burger for the first time. There was a slider for ‘extra pickles.’ I set it to the max. This is what I got.”

21Restaurants…They Are So Different22Restaurants…They Are So Different

Sign at smokin D’s bbq Shack.

23Restaurants…They Are So Different

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: restaurants, wtf, creative



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2FXWxQV
https://ift.tt/2rkRyzC https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Restaurants…They Are So Different (23 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.