Time Just Won’t Stop! (24 pics)

Time Just Won’t Stop! (24 pics)
“Since 2012, we have been taking the same photos.”1Time Just Won’t Stop!“My parents eloped 25 years ago and recreated their wedding photos to celebrate their anniversary”2Time Just Won’t Stop!“51 inches apart”3Time Just Won’t Stop!“1988–2018. The box didn’t change much but my father’s hair has gone silver.”4Time Just Won’t Stop!They grow too fast.5Time Just Won’t Stop!“Who told her to get this big?”6Time Just Won’t Stop!He turned into a giant in just a couple of years.7Time Just Won’t Stop!“My family just recreated our photo in front of the NYC skyline from 1999!”8Time Just Won’t Stop!“Since our wedding day in 2013, we have been taking photos every year.”9Time Just Won’t Stop!“6 weeks vs 6 months”10Time Just Won’t Stop!“My friend and I in 2004 and 2017”11Time Just Won’t Stop!“My parents have been married for 48 years today”12Time Just Won’t Stop!“She grew up on the SNES”13Time Just Won’t Stop!And the time difference is just 4 months!14Time Just Won’t Stop!“17 years ago today, I met my future wife. Here’s a picture of the night we met and us now.”15Time Just Won’t Stop!“He’s impersonating his 19-year-old self in Vietnam in 1966.”16Time Just Won’t Stop!“Why has my toy become so small?”17Time Just Won’t Stop!“My friends and I in 1999 and 2016”18Time Just Won’t Stop!What a transformation!19Time Just Won’t Stop!“My dad reenacting a picture from 1963, in front of his childhood home in Ireland”20Time Just Won’t Stop!“We met in Sunday school, became high school sweethearts, and now after 13 years together we’re expecting our first child.”21Time Just Won’t Stop!“These brothers returned to Pripyat and found their car to recreate their old photo.”22Time Just Won’t Stop!“My great-grandmother and me in the same spot 89 years apart!”23Time Just Won’t Stop!So many years apart24Time Just Won’t Stop!
Credits: brightside.me

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: time, life, changes



from HD Wallpapers 4 u https://ift.tt/2EhHVcv
https://ift.tt/2ErDVHu https://ift.tt/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Time Just Won’t Stop! (24 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.