Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job (25 pics)

Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job (25 pics)

Waiter brought my kid an extra bowl of bacon today. This was literally the happiest I’ve ever seen her.

1Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

My bartender wins Halloween

2Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

My grandma getting a “face dance” from our waiter at Ed Debevic’s

3Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

When the waiter asked what my little brother wanted for dessert, he said “nothing.” He was not amused.

4Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

I ordered a burger and told my waiter that for every pickle I receive, I will destroy a city. He returned with this and said “My least favorite places”

5Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

A waiter gave me this when I was crying in Village Inn restaurant

6Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

I think my barista is trolling me.

7Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

My dad asked the waitress for “one very small check.” I think that she out-dadjoked him in response.

8Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

After a huge meal (Schweinshaxe) in Berlin I asked for just a small beer. This is what the waiter brought me

9Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

My friend asked her server for a little more diet Coke.

10Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

While eating dinner the lady in front of us told the waiter that she was cold. This is what he brought…

11Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

The waiter at Olive Garden just hooked us up

12Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

Our waiter gave us our change…

13Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

My girlfriend’s reaction when she jokingly mentioned she wanted milk, and the waiter actually brought it.

14Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

Our server at Pappadaux’s labeled our to-go boxes for us.

15Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

I am lactose intolerant. This is what the waitress brought me for my birthday. It’s a bread roll.

16Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

When you have the best waiter

17Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

Saw a waiter clearing plates at a local restaurant

18Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

This waiter really understood that my boyfriend did not want mushrooms on his pizza.

19Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job

I overheard a rude customer so I told the waitress she was doing a great job.

20Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job 21Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job 22Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job 23Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job 24Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job 25Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job
Credits:twentytwowords.com

facebook0 twitter0 pinterest 0

Tags: waiters, great job, win



from HD Wallpapers 4 u http://bit.ly/2WvlLdF
http://bit.ly/2Ro2J5b http://bit.ly/2jqlqpT

Related Posts

Waiters Who Don’t Have To Wait To Be Great At Their Job (25 pics)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.